|Cornelius Van Til|
|Full name||Cornelius Van Til|
|Born||May 3, 1895|
Grootegast, the Netherlands
|Died||April 17, 1987|
|School||Calvinism, Presuppositionalism, Christian Philosophy|
|Main interests||Philosophy of Religion|
|Notable ideas||Transcendental Argument|
Ligações externas Edit
- VanTil.info - writings by and about Van Til and his apologetic
- "Van Til and the Ligonier Apologetic" by John Frame from the Westminster Theological Journal, analyzing the book Classical Apologetics by R. C. Sproul, John Gerstner, and Arthur Lindsley (ISBN 0-310-44951-0), which itself includes "a friendly refutation of Cornelius Van Til's presuppositional apologetics"
- "Van Til's Challenge to Illegitimate Common Ground" by Greg Bahnsen
- "The Transcendental Argument for God's Existence", a chapter by Michael Butler from The Standard Bearer, a festschrift for Greg Bahnsen
- "Van Til and the Reformation of Apologetics" by K. Scott Oliphint
- "Reconnoitering The Theory Of Knowledge Of Prof. Dr. Cornelius Van Til", a summary and analysis of Van Til's theory of knowledge by Hendrik G. Stoker with a response by Van Til.
- "Machen, Van Til, and the Apologetical Tradition of the OPC" - an article on apologetics in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church by Greg Bahnsen
- "Common Misunderstandings of Van Til's Apologetic", part 1 and part 2 by Richard L. Pratt, Jr.
- "A Van Til Glossary" by John Frame
- A Critique of Cornelius Van Til: Being a Defence of Traditional Evidential Christian Apologetics by D. R. Trethewie
- Articles regarding Van Tillian apologetics
- "Van Til Diagrammed" by Michael H. Warren
- "Christian Civilization is the Only Civilization – In a Sense, Of Course" a restatement of Van Til's philosophical argument for the truth of Christianity by Michael H. Warren
- Why I Believe In God - por Van Til (texto aqui)